Friday, February 2, 2024

  When it came to finally filming our music video, we decided to give it a southern countryside vibe. We implemented colors like brown, green, and blue to support the theme of the work. I was behind the camera to film, and Martin helped me direct the music video by providing shot ideas and scene directions. The recording process took over three hours, and luckily we were able to get several good shots for the video.

After looking at the music research chart and the links we used to develop it, I was able to add insight on music distribution in the Country Genre. Martin helped me elaborate on the information for the slides.


 Overall, my group has created an advertising campaign for the country genre to market "Cold" by Chris Stapleton. We  introduced an artist named Bryce Henderson, who blends blues and somber elements into his music to redefine the genre. The music video was shot with a southern countryside vibe, using brown, green, and blue colors, incorporating stellar cinematography and symbolic imagery to build the narrative. The project involved collaboration and contributions from different group members in filming, directing, and adding insights to music distribution in the Country genre.

After developing the campaign and directing the music video, I am able to identify what I can improve about my directing skills, my storytelling, and my planning methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection