Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Portfolio Reflection

THE LAST HURRAH :(

After spending so much time on this project, I've come to learn a lot more than just production and Photoshop. I finally understood my background and where I came from when I first came up with the idea to make this film. Middle School was never the problem. My interests, hobbies, and whatever else made me feel happy was never the problem. Everything that made me feel like "me" was and will never be the problem. No matter what, you have to embrace YOU. Nothing matters more than how you enjoy your life. It's already so short, you might as well spend it doing the things you love. 

Production wise I learned how to communicate my ideas to others while also gaining some directing experience as well. Overall, I had a lot of fun working on this project. I was able to improve my editing skills while also obtaining a new perspective on my culture. I would do this five more times if given the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection