Saturday, March 30, 2024

Trey-ffects (PART 2)

 

Because the bully scene was filmed on a different camera than the rest of the shots, the raw portion footage looked jarring in contrast to the rest of the opening. To mask this, I used my halftone effect in Photoshop and overlayed it over the footage using the opacity controls in Premiere. To make it look good, I had to resize the images and keyframe the position. The overlay made the speech bubbles/text boxes look much better as well.

The action words were created using the BiffBamBoom font from Adobe Creative Cloud.

Without further ado, here is the rough draft of Trey's Split!



I'm going to give it to Drew so he can do some touch-ups, create a title sequence, and add more effects. I plan to continue working on my CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection